Hello Guest
Powered by EzPortal

Desperate for a club?

• 5 Replies

Wez

• +4/-0
      • View Profile
    • Gamertag: Wez I 10 I
    • Awards: Super League Cup S2 ChampionDFB Pokal Champion S1TOTS Winner Season One
    Desperate for a club?
    « on: May 06, 2018, 11:13:15 AM »
    Need a club/players desperately?

this is a thread primarily for free agents who are struggling to find a club. What this will do is provide a platform for those who are REALLY wanting to play, to match up with clubs who REALLY need players desperately.

please know, this is a place that will enable you to kick-start your "CPC career". You most likely will NOT sign for a team that is a favourite to win something, and you are most likely NOT going to have a lot of glory to start with, but that’s just how it goes.

This place gives you (the player) a chance to get playing and INSTANTLY have a starting role in a club on CPC. That is what is important

For you managers using this thread, please read the title, this is for DESPERATE clubs who are struggling to bring the players in. Don't sit in here posting if you've got 15 people and need a back-up player.

Positions HAPPY & WILLING to play :
    Availability :

GP 19 - Goals 17 - Assists 9
    TOTW - x2
    TOTS - s1
    Cup winner

Jayh246

• +0/-0
      • View Profile
    • Gamertag: Thewhitewookie7
    Re: Desperate for a club?
    « Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 09:57:38 PM »
    91 rated striker with 374 goals in 370 games and 120 assists will also play anywhere in the midfield looking for first competitive club

eL Adzz x / Hughezy 9

• +0/-0
      • View Profile
    • Gamertag: eL Adzz x
    « Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 07:40:06 PM »
    Positions: GK/ST.
    Availability: All Games

xX MIK3Y Xx1235

• +0/-0
      • View Profile
    • Gamertag: xX MIK3Y Xx1235
    « Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 10:13:29 PM »

this is a thread primarily for free agents who are struggling to find a club. What this will do is provide a platform for those who are REALLY wanting to play, to match up with clubs who REALLY need players desperately.

please know, this is a place that will enable you to kick-start your "CPC career". You most likely will NOT sign for a team that is a favourite to win something, and you are most likely NOT going to have a lot of glory to start with, but that’s just how it goes.

This place gives you (the player) a chance to get playing and INSTANTLY have a starting role in a club on CPC. That is what is important

For you managers using this thread, please read the title, this is for DESPERATE clubs who are struggling to bring the players in. Don't sit in here posting if you've got 15 people and need a back-up player.

Mic : yes
    Positions HAPPY & WILLING to play : RM LM CB FB
    Availability :75%

Touch My Drums

• +0/-0
      • View Profile
    • Gamertag: Touch My Drums
    « Reply #4 on: July 07, 2018, 05:03:45 PM »
    Gimme a shout if anyone wants to trial me , I'll play anywhere , no point in stats been around the sites a fair bit

ReeceG200 2

• +0/-0
      • View Profile
    • Gamertag: ReeceG2002
    « Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 11:10:18 AM »

Mic : yes
    Positions HAPPY & WILLING to play : RM LM CB FB
    Availability :75%

Would you like to trial RB in CPC Liverpool we are looking for a RB And i have faith you can fill that position without a doubt

Competitive Pro Clubs

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 11:10:18 AM »