• 0 Replies

TnG Maddison

• +5/-0
      • View Profile
    • Gamertag: TnG Maddison
    • Awards: Bundesliga Champion S1
    Newsletter 2: Upcoming features + Season 3 info
    « on: June 25, 2018, 08:07:42 PM »
    Thank you who participated in season 2, it was much more successful than our first and feel we are taking a step in the right direction. Season 3 is right round the corner, we have a start date which will be 3rd of July and ending on the 26th July.

A couple of new features and things to touch on for season 3, manager & player interviews will be added to my reviews. Asking managers and players how they think they're season is going etc. If you would like to take part please send me a PM on the site and i will arrange it when i can. Another new feature coming to S3 is a red card appeal, if you or one of your players feel you have been unfairly awarded a red card by the game, record the sending off. Send the clip to a member of staff and our 'VAR' will take a look to see if your suspension could be lifted, only one flaw could be with this feature is if you receive that red card in lets say the 8:00pm game you will need to send it to a staff member soon as possible to get it revoked for the next game so be quick!

Now for some future updates, the World Cup is on right now so i would like to announce CPC will be having its own World Cup every four seasons. This falls on our first season on FIFA 19. Nothing is confirmed yet in terms of the structure and rules as it is still 2 seasons away but a full announcement will be taking place at the end of season 3. This will be a good opportunity for any players wanting to get a taste of management.

If you follow our Twitter you'll know Joe has been working on the app. Only the management application is working in its current state, but within the next week the media section will be working meaning all TOTW's and reviews etc. will be moving over there. http://cpc-app.co.uk

One last thing is some of you may not know that our Twitter page is the main area we post updates including TOTW and other stats you do not see on my reviews. So give us a follow @_CPC_Media.

Any new features you'd like to see in the future? Let us know and we'll consider looking into bringing them in.

Competitive Pro Clubs

Newsletter 2: Upcoming features + Season 3 info
    « on: June 25, 2018, 08:07:42 PM »